Coming into Summer is the perfect time to think about cleaning your fly screens. We’ve got a few easy tips to help with this job.
1. Remove the screens and lay them on a clean surface, or prop them up against a fence or wall.
2. Use the garden hose to rinse off the screen
3. Using soapy water and a soft bristled brush or broom, clean the screen thoroughly
4. Turn over and repeat on the other side
5. Rinse thoroughly and leave to dry before reinstalling the screens
While the screens are off it’s the perfect time to clean your window and door tracks too. The best option is a vacuum cleaner with a narrow nozzle attachment to remove dead insects and dirt which can affect the easy opening and closing of windows.
And if this all seems a bit too much like hard work, give us a call! We can do these jobs as well as your window cleaning!