We take the health of our staff and the public seriously and have adapted our internal processes in order to adjust our services to ensure we are reducing the risk of covid 19 transmission whilst abiding with government regulations.
Policies in place:
- All staff are exercising social distancing and no physical contact, such as hand shakes, 1 person per vehicle, reduced numbers in lifts and appropriate PPE such as gloves and masks when required.
- Hand sanitising is readily available for all staff and is used frequently.
- Deeper cleaning and disinfection of high-touch and high-traffic areas of our work vehicles, equipment and headquarters.
- All staff have done the Australian Department of health covid 19 training module and are certified. Flu vaccination is mandatory for staff working in or around aged care facilities.
- All payments are done online through direct transfer or through pur credit card facility.